cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: Medic status and plans
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:47:09 GMT
Hi Sergey,
Yes that is the only change to mobilespec regarding medic. It simply allows
the automated test components to be installed as a plugin without editing
any source files other than config.xml.

There is a separate discussion going on about changing mobilespec to a
wrapper that gets tests out of plugins (since thats mostly what it tests),
but even that would not significantly change how the CI system operates,
just how the test app is built.