cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Cordova plugin registry blog post is up!
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:07:51 GMT
Yes to both of your questions.

1) You need svn add the generated file. You should see a question mark when
you do a svn status letting you know it hasn't been added.
2) The more tag is exactly what you use to handle the cutoff. I also
learned this by looking at other posts. Would be a nice addition for the
readme.

Tweeted it out https://twitter.com/apachecordova/status/392411825246990336