cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugins Release
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 18:24:31 GMT
I am about to initiate the process for doing this release today.

This will include generating release notes + updating versions for the
plugins that have changes since the last release. I will then publish them
to the registry and whip up a blog post.

I heard we have more plugins on cordova-labs that could benefit from being
included in this plugins release process. I would love for people to let me
know on this thread what plugins I should be looking at other than our core
ones.