cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 18:48:51 GMT
Both the CLI and Plugman have been published.

Andrew, I could use your npm username to add you to those packages as a
maintainer.

In regards to the zip, are we only including platforms? are we including
plugins? Cli? Plugman? how about osx? docs?

For 3.0.0, we did:
- platforms (including osx)
- cordova js
- cordova docs