cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 05:03:18 GMT
I have updated the cordova-3.1.x branches for the CLI and Plugman. I
believe they are both ready to be published on npm.

I can publish plugman but I am not listed as a maintainer for the CLI. Can
someone either add me as a maintainer for cordova on NPM or publish it for
me?

My NPM username is stevegill.

I am going to wait until tomorrow to publish plugman. Hopefully other
people get a chance to play with them before they go live. If you do,
remember that the CLI is looking for plugman version 0.13.0 which isn't
published to npm yet. You will have to add the plugman folder under your
modules to have it work.

I will put together the 3.1.0 zip release tomorrow as well.

-Steve

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:31 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds good. Add it to the docs and lets make sure it makes it in the
> 3.1.0 blog post
>

> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Ian Clelland <iclelland@chromium.org>wrote:
>
>> I thought that I had done everything for the blog review earlier, but
>> apparently I missed the "hit the publish button" step. >:(
>>
>> I found one doc issue -- the whitelist docs haven't been updated for iOS
>> and Android, and it's a potentially breaking change, so I'd like to get
>> those updates pushed, and have at least a mention in the release notes
>> about it.
>>
>> I'm raking the docs right now and I'll retag if necessary.
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Here is a brief summary for wp7 + wp8 and windows8
>> >

>> > Windows Phone 7 + 8 Platform updates
>> > ===
>> >
>> > Defects closed:
>> >
>> > CB-3177 remove <plugin> support in config.xml and remove deprecation
>> notice
>> > in WP8
>> > CB-3176 remove <plugin> support in config.xml and remove deprecation
>> notice
>> > in WP7
>> > CB-4385 Tooling scripts fail when there are spaces in the path name
>> > CB-4350 bad errors when trying to add win* platforms on mac
>> > CB-4421 WP8 Project - XHRHelper.HandleCommand failing with
>> > 'System.InvalidOperationException
>> > CB-4807 WP7 + 8 cannot handle parsing config.xml with namespaces
>> > CB-4526 Windows Phone 7+8 `build` script with no flags should call
>> `clean`
>> > first
>> > CB-4850 Apache Cordova Apache CordovaCB-4850 WP7 startup optimization
>> >
>> > platform script improvements, removed case-sensitive ms-build version
>> > checks affecting some international users.
>> > added hash removal to injected js for backbone + jQuery Mobile routes
>> >

>> > Windows 8 Platform updates
>> > ===
>> >
>> > Windows 8 support has been added to cordova-cli, so you can call :
>> cordova
>> > platform add windows8 on your cordova-cli projects
>> >
>> > all plugins were broken out into the respective repos
>> > all plugins are fully supported to be installed/uninstalled with
>> plugman,
>> > and cordova-cli
>> >
>> > supported plugins include :
>> > org.apache.cordova.camera
>> > org.apache.cordova.console
>> > org.apache.cordova.device.motion
>> > org.apache.cordova.device.orientation
>> > org.apache.cordova.device
>> > org.apache.cordova.dialogs
>> > org.apache.cordova.file-transfer
>> > org.apache.cordova.file
>> > org.apache.cordova.geolocation
>> > org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser ( some limitations because of iframe use
> [...]
both the en/edge