cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 21:40:42 GMT
FFOS is tagged.

Looks like windows platforms and blackberry have been tagged as well. I saw
the tags on the repos and went ahead and closed the issues. Let me know if
you guys didn't want those issues closed just yet.

Only things remaining are retagging docs, tagging cli, tagging plugman,
uploading the release and posting the blog post.

I merged in Jesse's windows 8 pull requests to cordova-3.1.x branches of
the CLI + Plugman locally on my machine. I am running into some errors when
adding windows8 as a platform. I will chat with Jesse and once that is
sorted, I will push the updates up to apache.

With CLI and Plugman, do we want to increase the version from the RC? The
RC for CLI is 3.0.10 and for plugman is 0.12.0. I think it would make the
most sense to update those to 3.0.11 and 0.13.0 instead of retagging those
on npm. Thoughts?