cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spec folders in CLI and Plugman
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:26:52 GMT
Hey Naik,

The spec folders hold the tests for the CLI and Plugman. You can run them
by typing npm test in the repo. I would suggest reading the following wiki
article to learn more about them http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/RunningTests
.

It would be very useful to add tests for fireOS before it gets merged in.