cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: endless recursion on phonegap local plugin add ../..
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 19:09:41 GMT
That's an interesting idea to use a subdirectory now that we support
subdirs from git. I worry that it would not be standard and might confuse
users. I want to make sure my plugins are easy for users to use.

I appreciate that opening plugins.xml to copy files stinks, but so do
errors about recursive copies failing :)

For now my work around is to just tell people to copy the examples
somewhere else before adding platforms and plugins.