cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Amsterdam Phonegap Day : feedback
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:00:14 GMT
Yeah, the video's have slowly been making their way up to the web. There
were some problems with audio so it was a slow conversion process. Look
over the blog posts:

http://phonegap.com/blog/

Just last week Lyza's presentation went up:
http://phonegap.com/blog/2013/10/18/phonegap-self-defense/

And the crazy presentation that I made my co-workers watch is at:
http://phonegap.com/blog/2013/10/17/making-real/ Make sure you watch
between 5:30 and 6:00.

I just asked Colene if there was a central repo for PG Day slide decks.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald