cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 13:12:58 GMT
Thanks, Marcel -- I was just about to take care of that :)

I took a look at the docs, and made one more change (to the index page, to
remove the word "Domain" from "Domain Whitelist Guide", as it wasn't being
linkified anymore)

I've pushed the 3.1.0 tag on cordova-docs ahead to include that change,
to 1a73cb7147e6229681db8788fb1022c2f98b45e6.

Ian