cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Tag 2.9.1
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:15:35 GMT
Right. I wasn't sure if there were 10 issues to backport or 150. If there
are only a few isolated fixes to apply, then I'd be comfortable with just
applying them, testing and releasing. If there are a ton of fixes, which
might have overlapping effects, then lets spend a day or so with a tagged
rc and have everybody test the same finished product before we ship it.

Ian