cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <>
Subject Re: CLI and Plugman test failures
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:44:54 GMT
Are the repeated

cp: no such file or directory: /some/path/www/config.xml
lines an expected part of the output? I saw them when I committed my last
changes, and so I checked out a couple of commits behind master and saw
that they still appeared. I committed my changes, figuring that at least I
hadn't *introduced* any new error output, but I'm still not certain whether
those lines represent an actual error, or if they're just a side-effect of
running the tests.