cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag 2.9.1
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:59:06 GMT
Nope, I don't think we've ever done minor rc's, this is a bit more of a
significant release though.
Back-fill would just be putting all the updated plugin native code back
into each platform, as well as making sure any relevant js changes went
back into cordova-js before being tagged+built.  Kind of a hassle, with no
easy way of making sure things aren't missed, other than mobile-spec.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com