cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CommandProxy and misbehaving plugins
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:20:45 GMT
Welcome back!

Yeah, I chose to make windows8 run the exact same js as the other devices,
and strove for a consistent exec signature. This was the initial goal of
having a cordova-js in the first place.
When I saw firefoxos requiring the same kind of functionality, I suggested
they use the same classes, but we were in a hurry, so it was not refactored
into the single module, although this was the plan.

Incidentally, in 2.9.0 this WAS in it's own module, but it was refactored
out so it only existed in the windows8 platform.[1]

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-js.git;a=blob;f=lib/common/commandProxy.js;h=e6400038a918174ca02ea889cbe14b82750a8a2b;hb=83dc4bd9010447ea9b93889481516c64a9a46cde

@purplecabbage
risingj.com