cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reviewboard .reviewboardrc and TRACKING_BRANCH = 'origin/dev' ?
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 05:42:08 GMT
My thoughts:

1. No,
2. master SHOULD be used for development, and considered unstable, but
probably should have passing tests.
    - this is not currently the case, but we need to change this. plugman,
I believe is still pulling from master where it should be pulling from a
version tag
3. use github, use this mailing list, use a phonecall, ...

@purplecabbage
risingj.com