cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 01:27:19 GMT
Here is a brief summary for wp7 + wp8 and windows8

Windows Phone 7 + 8 Platform updates
===

Defects closed:

CB-3177 remove <plugin> support in config.xml and remove deprecation notice
in WP8
CB-3176 remove <plugin> support in config.xml and remove deprecation notice
in WP7
CB-4385 Tooling scripts fail when there are spaces in the path name
CB-4350 bad errors when trying to add win* platforms on mac
CB-4421 WP8 Project - XHRHelper.HandleCommand failing with
'System.InvalidOperationException
CB-4807 WP7 + 8 cannot handle parsing config.xml with namespaces
CB-4526 Windows Phone 7+8 `build` script with no flags should call `clean`
first
CB-4850 Apache Cordova Apache CordovaCB-4850 WP7 startup optimization

platform script improvements, removed case-sensitive ms-build version
checks affecting some international users.
added hash removal to injected js for backbone + jQuery Mobile routes

Windows 8 Platform updates
===

Windows 8 support has been added to cordova-cli, so you can call : cordova
platform add windows8 on your cordova-cli projects

all plugins were broken out into the respective repos
all plugins are fully supported to be installed/uninstalled with plugman,
and cordova-cli

supported plugins include :
org.apache.cordova.camera
org.apache.cordova.console
org.apache.cordova.device.motion
org.apache.cordova.device.orientation
org.apache.cordova.device
org.apache.cordova.dialogs
org.apache.cordova.file-transfer
org.apache.cordova.file
org.apache.cordova.geolocation
org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser ( some limitations because of iframe use
and security model )
org.apache.cordova.media-capture
org.apache.cordova.network-information

@purplecabbage