cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS only cordova-labs plugins (keyboard and statusbar, in plugins branch) - move to cordova-ios repo
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:59:46 GMT
If you namespace it to the platform, and later it makes sense to support it
on another device, you will have even more issues.
I think the best approach mentioned is the cordova-plugins repo which is
like the wild-west that is purplecabbage/phonegap-plugins except it is
managed by cordova contributors only.

Another alternative is to create a generic 'preferences' plugin which IS
supported by all platforms, BUT the actual preferences differ between
platforms.

Something like:
navigator.cordovaPreferences.setPreference('iOS-GapBetweenPages",0);

@purplecabbage
risingj.com