cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject endless recursion on phonegap local plugin add ../..
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:57:01 GMT
Hi,

the above phonegap command fails (name to long) and I think it applies to
cordova as well.

plugin add seems to copy the whole directory into the app's plugins
directory. Which is wrong.

I am developing a phonegap  plugin and inside the plugin's developement
folder I have a subfolder named examples. In this folder I created a
phonegap example project to show how the plugin might be used. I want to
add the my plugin into this example app but "plugin add" dies because it
tries to copy the whole plugin's folder into itself.

Why isn't "plugin add" just copying the plugin.xml and all the files
(assets, js-modules etc) into the plugins folder? This would prevent the
endless recursion and would just copy exactly those files that are needed.

Am I missing something?

cheers
Axel