cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject reviewboard .reviewboardrc and TRACKING_BRANCH = 'origin/dev' ?
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 05:13:48 GMT
1. Should all repos contain a file ".reviewboardrc" ? Some repos are
missing this file

2. Should the plugins repos contain the file ".reviewboardrc" and it should
have a variable TRACKING_BRANCH = 'origin/dev'? since 'master' is not being
use for development.

3. Is obligatory to only use reviewboard? or can committers use github to
review code?
3a. As a personal preference I like github better for reviews, search, and
share code reviews. Maybe because it's what I have used for some time as a
contributor and also on other open source projects I contribute I also use
github for reviews/pullrequests