cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update jasmine-node form 1.8.x to 1.11.x for cordova-cli?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:15:18 GMT
I already checked and nothing breaks, and then I asked if it was OK to
update.

That was my original question.

I will update next time I'm working on test cases.

Also useful tips when testing cordova-cli:
*1. Use "npm test" this calls > package.json "scripts": { "test":
"jasmine-node --color spec"}*
Remember when using npm "node_modules/bin" is in the $PATH

*2. If something breaks "red F", then run verbose.
"./node_modules/jasmine-node/bin/jasmine-node  spec --verbose"*
very useful to pin point spec.js that has the failing test, then do step 3

*3. To run a single spec.js use
"./node_modules/jasmine-node/bin/jasmine-node spec/run.spec.js --verbose"*

*4. Don't run global "jasmine-node", it might be a different version than
the one in cordoval-cli/plugman package.json*
At least I had a weird problem with my jasmine-node global install & nvm
I'm using nvm for node (ability to test different versions of node)
"jasmine-node --version" return 1.10.2, but "`which jasmine-node`
--version" return 1.11.0

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana