cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Platforms Meet-up @ Waterloo
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:46:57 GMT
At this point not sure If I'm going to pay myself or if my company will
reimburse

I'm trying to get a ballpark estimate for travel expenses.

Which hotel do you recommend?
  - If its close and I can take a taxi I can avoid car rental charges

First day 29th:
 Just want to get a good feeling at what time to arrive.
 I can plan to flight in in the afternoon, and meetup is during evening
#BeerJS?

Second Day 30th:
What time are we ending? Just want to know why flight out I can take

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>