cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reviewboard .reviewboardrc and TRACKING_BRANCH = 'origin/dev' ?
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 05:56:44 GMT
1. How do I use post-review on cordova-wp8 repo then? without
.reviewboardrc it doesn't work

cordova-wp8:(master)$ post-review
Unable to find a Review Board server for this source code tree.

2. I agree 100% (lets kill dev branch)
But today How do I use post-review to submit a review for a commit that I
want to push to dev branch for plugin?

3. what's your phone number? :-)

I'm serious here if this post-review piece of sh%$ doesn't work I don't
want to use it then. Or maybe don't send any code review since I have write
access to repo now.

Maybe this makes my question more clear now.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>