cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.9.1 Backport release
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:24:32 GMT
Suggestion: "Known Issues in 2.9.1"

>From this list ony, things that don't get fix in 2.9.1 they should be
listed in the Release Note or Blog Post as "Known Issues in 2.9.1"

Then it will be cleared to consumers that an issue is a known issue but is
not address in 2.9.1, If we know is addressed in 3.x, then even more useful
to state this. It will be useful information for the end user if they
really need an issue resolved badly then they can be more motivated to
start process to move to 3.x

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana