cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows 8.1
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 02:40:14 GMT
I recommend using same repo/component "cordova-windows"

Can a single project/app can be created that supports win8 and win81?

Similar approach that we have for android/ios or is more like bb7 vs bb10

Regardless code should live in "cordova-windows" and component "Windows"

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>