cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Platforms Meet-up @ Waterloo
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 06:46:44 GMT
I sent a request to our management team for travel, I don't think it's
going to get approved in this short time notice.

We would like to participate if you guys do a 1 hour hangout at the end of
the day maybe to recap.
If not just recording some of the meetings for later viewing that might be
helpful for folks not present.

If not that's OK also, have fun guys

--Carlos

--