cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Platforms Meet-up @ Waterloo
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:24:57 GMT
Cool that's what I wanted to know the 29th full day hacking :-)

And yes transportation from airport might good, that you mentioned it which
airport should I arrive? (first time flying to canada)

Yes I agree " this really should not be a personal expense" but I don't own
my own company :-p

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana