cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update jasmine-node form 1.8.x to 1.11.x for cordova-cli?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:28:46 GMT
Michal,
   Just to push to latest version.

In my opinion is good to update dependencies in small steps, vs going with
an old dependency for a long time and then doing major jump.
(What's the cordova community opinion? regards on updating npm dependencies
for cli/plugman)

jasmine-node 1.11.1 support jasmine 1.3.11 (latest GA)

>From comparing releases/tags history on both jasmine and jasmine-node, it
looks like jasmine-node picks up latest jasmine version pretty quickly.

It's a minor thing anyway, I will leave it at 1.8.x then.

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>