cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update jasmine-node form 1.8.x to 1.11.x for cordova-cli?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:06:47 GMT
Thanks Steven.
Wiki now contains the tips for testing cli

https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/RunningTests

What's the community opinion on "git pre-commit hooks" [1]? (we can start
by implementing "npm test")

Also integrating with travisci[2] should be a piece of cake just with the
tests that we have today.

[1]: http://git-scm.com/book/en/Customizing-Git-Git-Hooks
[2]: http://about.travis-ci.org/docs/user/languages/javascript-with-nodejs

--Carlos