cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 17:30:37 GMT
On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, where did my commits go?
>
> I'm cool with me acutally screwing up and being called on it, but this
> looks like you're trying to make me look bad for your own ends.
> Seriously, if you have a problem with me being on this project, put it
> on the list.  Your passive aggressive nonsense is harming the project,
> and making it difficult to get more people on board.

Joe, your not-at-all-passive-aggressive nonsense is harming the project,
seriously.

It's a problem when you chose to interpret everything in the absolute worst
version of possible explanations, without warrant.

I'm not sure in which version of reality the above situation can reasonably
be interpreted in the way you describe.

Seriously, stop.