cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Platforms Meet-up @ Waterloo
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:56:38 GMT
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com>wrote:

> At this point not sure If I'm going to pay myself or if my company will
> reimburse

Two days of hacking are a great time, but this really should not be a
personal expense.

> I'm trying to get a ballpark estimate for travel expenses.
>
> Which hotel do you recommend?
>   - If its close and I can take a taxi I can avoid car rental charges

I have no recommendation, but Kitchener/Waterloo is a small town, avoiding
rental car will not be hard.  We can arrange transportation to/from the
airport if that helps you, and it will be no problem to organize
transportation around town.

> First day 29th:
>  Just want to get a good feeling at what time to arrive.
>  I can plan to flight in in the afternoon, and meetup is during evening
> #BeerJS?

It would be great to work throughout the day, so perhaps arrive on the 28th?

> Second Day 30th:
> What time are we ending? Just want to know why flight out I can take

The original proposal does not have any evening events listed for the 30th,
but we will just play it by ear.  If you have to catch a flight in the
evening, we can work with that.