cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: create and override of default template
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 20:05:38 GMT
Great that we cleared this up.

FWIW, there *is* already an issue for it (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4153) and I linked it in my
original reply.  Its about replacing the initial www/ template, and you can
do this today with a roundabout way by supplying a config into the
"cordova.create" command in node.. but there is no way to do it from the
CLI.  I think Mark (+cc) has this on his list, and he was just working in
this area to make it easier to do soon.