cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <>
Subject Re: iOS only cordova-labs plugins (keyboard and statusbar, in plugins branch) - move to cordova-ios repo
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:07:49 GMT
+1 to metadata for repo location.

However, I'm still not 100% why these plugins should live in the platform
repo?  Its just an arbitrary container, right?  I think the fact thats its
a plugin is more relevant than the fact that they only support ios.  If
cordova-labs doesn't feel right, then why not make a single cordova-plugins
repo?  I know we used to have a phonegap-plugins repo and we didn't like
that, but thats because it had external contributions and unsupported stale

It doesn't really matter I guess, but I just don't see the point of having
seperated out all of the plugins into separate repos and now we shove some
back alongside platforms.