cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Mobile spec tests and exclusion list
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2013 00:11:59 GMT
Auto tests should run automatically without intervention.  If user actions
is needed for test to pass, we should call that something different (manual
tests have been used).

I think some varient of #3 is fine, this isn't a common problem.  I
wouldn't even test for Medic specifically, since I want my auto tests to
run automatically even when testing by hand.

define(..., function(...) {
  if (isWP8) return;
  expect(...);
})