cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: keyboard mobile-spec test
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:14:09 GMT
After discussing with shaz, seems there is no good solution which does not
involve action on the users' part, except to just be explicit about remote
url.

Instead, I think we are going to just remove the hard dependency, and have
those mobile-spec tests fail unless you manually install the plugin.  Since
there are no auto-tests for it, its fine.  Once we find the plugin a repo,
we can add a local dependency for it.

Side note: part of the problem stems from the fact that the mobile-spec
dependency plugin sucks.  Its hard coded to look in the parent directory,
instead of just running the tests for whichever plugin happens to be
installed however/wherever it was installed from.

-Michal