cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@google.com>
Subject Re: Post 3.1 release committer & community meeting
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 20:16:32 GMT
Alright, Looks like Thu 17 is the clear winner, with not a single person
having any complaints about that time.

Brian cannot make it until 6pm EST, but I'm going to schedule start time
for 5:30 for the inevitable hiccups and introductions and any agenda
overview etc.  It will very likely be 6pm before we get into the thick of
things.

We will send out exact details on this thread the day of, See you all then.

-Michal

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@google.com> wrote:

> Okay, options are updated for the poll (http://doodle.com/2pmy2ptafmxsrna2
> )
>
> For those who filled it out, sorry, you will need to do it again.
>

> On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@google.com> wrote:
>
>> Ugh Sorry that was a misreading of course. I'll set up a new doodle
>> tomorrow morning.
>>  On 2013-10-06 1:52 AM, "Tommy Williams" <tommy@devgeeks.org> wrote:
>>
>>> +1 for post 16th for Joe availability.
>>>
>>> Also, thanks for thinking of Australia... One benefit of the time of
>>> year,
>>> the nasty time difference just got an hour better today...
>>>
>>> - tommy

>>> Maybe

>>> should

>>> middle