cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS only cordova-labs plugins (keyboard and statusbar, in plugins branch) - move to cordova-ios repo
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 19:57:49 GMT
Great -- i *think* we have consensus, but I will wait until Monday to move
forward just in case. Here's my updated proposal on what has been discussed
today:

1. Ask INFRA to create a cordova-plugins repo
2. Move (with history) the cordova-labs plugins branch to the repo in (1)
3. Create a CordovaPreferences plugin in (1) with a generic API (and
predefined constants) -- iOS to start