cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] Moving setting of UIWebView properties to its own plugin from the core
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 16:55:04 GMT
If we do that, might as well pluginize (well its already a plugin) the
CDVLocalStorage stuff as well into that process. But! The difference in the
CDVLocalStorage plugin is, it has to be loaded/run before the UIWebView is
created, so I don't think it would work (unless we have another feature
param attribute, or something)