cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dulitha Wijewantha <dulit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: replacing webviews
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 17:24:24 GMT
According to the Apple AppStore rules every app needs to render using
UIWebView.
The fact that Google can't use the Blink engine inside iOS also sums up the
point. But it would be great if we can have the sort of issues that
associates with Safari Rendering on a document so that the developer's can
mitigate those in the initial design phases of the app (just an idea).

Cheers

--
*Dulitha R. Wijewantha** Software Engineer*
Tel: 94112793140 | Mobile: 94112793140