cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 16:51:05 GMT
Okay, blog post updated with everyone's platform notes (
https://reviews.apache.org/r/14429/)

As for docs, let's just republish at the same time as making them active.

Just re-tagged android (still had JS and version set as "-rc1").

Still need steve to be made an owner of cordova npm module. I think I'd
like to be added as well.

agrieve@agrieve-macbookpro ~/git/cordova/site$ npm owner ls cordova
> npm http GET https://registry.npmjs.org/cordova
> npm http 304 https://registry.npmjs.org/cordova
> brianleroux <b@brian.io>
> filmaj <maj.fil@gmail.com>
> shepheb <braden.shepherdson@gmail.com>
> mwbrooks <michael@michaelbrooks.ca>
> anis <anis.kadri@gmail.com>
> mmocny <mmocny@gmail.com>
> bennmapes <benn.mapes@gmail.com>
>

> agrieve@agrieve-macbookpro ~/git/cordova/site$ npm owner ls plugman
> npm http GET https://registry.npmjs.org/plugman
> npm http 200 https://registry.npmjs.org/plugman
> anis <anis.kadri@gmail.com>
> stevegill <stevengill97@gmail.com>
> brianleroux <b@brian.io>
> timkim <timkim85@gmail.com>
> filmaj <maj.fil@gmail.com>
> shepheb <braden.shepherdson@gmail.com>
> bennmapes <benn.mapes@gmail.com>

Michal - could you make Steve and I owners of cordova?
Steve - could make Michal and I owners for plugman?