cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject WebSQL Works Fine on Android?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:10:00 GMT
Hey Joe,

I started working on the documentation for WebSQL options on Android, and
I've now found myself in the state where it seems window.openDatabase()
works fine on my devices without any plugins.

I swear I saw it failing before, but now I'm wondering if it was just the
"can't open multiple databases" bug I was seeing.

We have an autotest the runs openDatabase(), so I think this means it must
work fine, and we should just get rid of the new websql plugin.

Does this sound right to you?

Andrew