cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:40:28 GMT
Yeah, I think cherry-picking would be the way to go.

You'll also want to add url= and subdir= attributes to the <dependency>
tags within the plugins, or else installing them will hit the registry for
the dependents (this is the current case).

I'd like to add a way to have a local map of plugin ID -> local directory
to address this shortcoming, but it's still a TODO.