cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Default template - size
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:13:26 GMT
I thought it used to be in the README.md (or somewhere else?), but I don't
think the res/ directory is meant to be included at all. When updating the
template, you're supposed to take the platform-specific things out of there
and put them in the right spot (splash screen and icon). They aren't needed
at all by the actually run-time.