cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Plugman Release
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 14:40:50 GMT
Braden's out doing intern interviews yesterday & today, so it's unlikely
he'll see this email until tomorrow if not Thursday.

We could still do a tools release, but just don't update the platforms.js
file to point at 3.1.0. That said, I think I saw Firefox was broken on
HEAD? Think we'll want to fix that before doing so.

In terms of testing the RC - as Steven said - using cordova@3.0.10 should
do the trick