cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: officially supported plugins from the Cordova community
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:23:14 GMT
I think it depends on what your definition of "officially supported" is. If
it's that we'll try and fix bugs that arise in them, I think they are all
officially supported.

In a 3.0 world, I think we'll move more towards having docs bundled with
plugins instead of hosted on docs.cordova.io, so I don't think the docs are
indicative of what we will "officially support"