cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Platforms Meet-up @ Waterloo
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:24:13 GMT
Awesome! Glad that you guys can come!

>From the Google side - I think everyone will be here except for Braden
(he's going to MTV to give a talk on AngularJS!).

Here's a slightly expanded list of work topics I've thought of. Feel free
to add or to take ownership of topics:

- API Audit of File API (plus talking about fixing CB-285)
- Accessibility (both IBM and Adobe have mentioned this recently, not sure
if there's anything to share / report yet)
- Audit of Native API
  - Plugin API look good?
  - WebView / Embedding API look good?
  - Settings API look good?
- Using Gradle on Android (I've read a couple "intro to Gradle" articles,
but haven't fiddled yet)
- Android Splash Screen uses a hard-coded delay (iOS goes away when page is
ready)
- Platform Roadmaps (other platforms too depending on who's attending)