cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Deleting most of storage docs
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 19:03:06 GMT
Thanks for having a look Joe! And for the +9001 :P.

Ian - I added a link right at the top to
http://www.html5rocks.com/en/features/storage. It lists the same APIs and
has articles with examples of them all. Probably this is the most helpful
thing we can do :)

I also added a note at the bottom about the File API being a storage option
as well.

Submitted.