cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: WebSQL Works Fine on Android?
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 19:38:44 GMT
Thanks Simon,

I fixed a bug today that caused openDatabase to fail when the DB name
changed (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5193). After the change,
I can't get WebSQL to fail on any of my ICS devices, nor in the Honeycomb
simulator. So... I wonder if it might fix the Honeycomb case as well. If
you have any device that used to fail, I'd be curious if the change fixes
it.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com