cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Introduction and follow-up questions
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 18:08:27 GMT
Often how new platforms go, is that you should just make your own git repo
for it, and then we can look at copying it into a sanctioned apache repo
once some initial progress is made.

One thing I think it would be important to consider though, is how close
FireOS will be to Android. E.g., would it be at all possible to install a
plugin written for android onto FireOS?