cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Platforms Meet-up @ Waterloo
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:10:06 GMT
Working via email is fun, but seeing each other in person is fun too!

I'd like to invite committers / active contributors who are able to join
the Google team for a couple days of work and fun at the Google Waterloo
office!

When: Oct 29th, 30th (Tuesday, Wednesday)
Where: Google Waterloo (http://goo.gl/jI99Fr)
Full Address: 151 Charles Street West, Kitchener, Ontario
What: Working together + dinner and a social activity evening of the 29th

More details:
A lot of focus recently has been on CLI/Plugman, so I wanted this meet-up
to instead focus on *platforms*.

Specifically:
- iOS & Android Roadmaps (other platforms too depending on who's attending)
- Storage locations (CB-285) (oldie but a goldie!)
- Accessibility (both IBM and Adobe have mentioned this recently, not sure
if there's anything to share / report yet)

If you're able to come, please respond to this thread so I can get an idea
of numbers. We'll provide food and a work space, but you'll have to figure
out how to get here. As always, we'll be sure to not make any decisions
without going through the ML.

Andrew