cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi Gupta <ravi.gupta0...@gmail.com>
Subject need help to write plugin for PhoneGap 3.0
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2013 06:12:22 GMT
Hello Sir/madam,

I am unable to write PhoneGap plugin at java script side to send the
control in Android side (in extended class by CordovaPlugin).

However I have trired few hours and write some pluing but also see the
setting for them but really sir/madam , I am unable to find solution.
So lease send me a simple HelloWorld program( for Android Specific) with
all the settings and plugin that are required to send control in native.

It is very urgent. Please sir/Madam help me.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Gupta
08871511654